tøp bøps øf 2016
Written by J-Bøp on December 27, 2016
The 50th show of KPSU’s All the Singles, Ladies!
For the 50th I invited a few special guests to cohost with me, and we celebrate the end of the year by wrapping up all the new music released. The last 10 songs on the playlist are my favorites off my top 10 albums of the year, while the first 3 are albums I enjoyed but didn’t make the list.
Here’s my Top 10 Albums of 2016:
- I Like It When You Sleep – The 1975
- Love You to Death – Tegan and Sara
- Simple Forms – The Naked and Famous
- In Our Bones – Against the Current
- Starboy – The Weeknd
- Death of Bachelor – Panic! At the Disco
- Big Mess – Grouplove
- High Times For Low Lives – The Griswolds
- Nothing’s Real – Shura
- Love Gloom – Night Riots
Follow the social type stuff: